Associate Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Associate

Associate Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA, US

7,602

Associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you could be #1 employee but have all your coworkers dislike you or you could be #15 employee and have all your coworkers like you, which would you choose?

46 Answers

#1 employee, because I am here to work and be the best employee that I can be. People may dislike me for other reasons, but as long as my managers like me...all that matters.

I'd definitely go for being the #15 employee. Being hated at work is going to destroy your productivity, both by making you loathe your job and making it nearly impossible for you to motivate a team of co-workers to get bigger projects done.

There are 53,000 employees at ADP. To have 14 people ranked higher than you within that organisation is still a sign that you are one of the most valuable employees. Better to have 14 people ranked higher than you and have a productive and courteous relationship with your coworkers than to be #1 and have a dysfunctional relationship with your coworkers.

You're a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?

45 Answers

What do you think about when you are alone in your car?

35 Answers

Pepsi or coke?

26 Answers

"This will be harder than anything you've done. Gauranteed. Still want to do it?"

6 Answers

“Tell Me About Yourself” “Describe Your Current (or Most Recent) Position” “Why are you looking for a new opportunity now?” “What are your strengths?”

4 Answers

Why should we hire you ? Give an example of a time you when above and beyond for a customer? What times are you available?

3 Answers

What do you call your personal style?

3 Answers

The first question: you must be very good if you came this far into the process. Is there anything you would want me to answer?

3 Answers

What is one of your pastime hobbies?

110 of 7,602 Interview Questions