Associate Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor.co.in

Associate Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA, US

6,959

Associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you could be #1 employee but have all your coworkers dislike you or you could be #15 employee and have all your coworkers like you, which would you choose?

46 Answers

#1 employee, because I am here to work and be the best employee that I can be. People may dislike me for other reasons, but as long as my managers like me...all that matters.

I'd definitely go for being the #15 employee. Being hated at work is going to destroy your productivity, both by making you loathe your job and making it nearly impossible for you to motivate a team of co-workers to get bigger projects done.

There are 53,000 employees at ADP. To have 14 people ranked higher than you within that organisation is still a sign that you are one of the most valuable employees. Better to have 14 people ranked higher than you and have a productive and courteous relationship with your coworkers than to be #1 and have a dysfunctional relationship with your coworkers.

You're a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?

45 Answers

Pepsi or coke?

26 Answers

What do you think about when you are alone in your car?

35 Answers

Tell me about yourself

3 Answers

What would your most recent employers say about you?

2 Answers

What do you call your personal style?

3 Answers

Brainteaser: If I were to give you a cube that was 10x10x10 units in volume, how many individual 1x1x1 units would not appear on the outside of the cube?

2 Answers

Describe a time you had a difficult situation with a customer and what did you do to solve it?

2 Answers

"This will be harder than anything you've done. Gauranteed. Still want to do it?"

5 Answers