Loss control consultant Interview Questions

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Regional Reporting
Loss Control Consultant was asked...5 October 2016

They questioned my experience and desire to work as an independent contractor. They were interested in my education in Insurance (Assoc in Risk Management)

2 Answers

Answer

Answer

Afirm

if i was familiar with working 1099 positions and all that entails (business ownership)

1 Answers

yes very familiar, have been a business owner most of my adult life

Acadia Insurance

The questions were very basic. I felt like I was educating them.

1 Answers

None of the questions were difficult.

AmTrust Financial

Can you get along with a room full of women

1 Answers

Of course, I can get along with anyone.

Marsh McLennan Agency

They did ask how knowledgeable I was with Microsoft Office.

1 Answers

I told them I know how to develop pivot tables!

Employco USA

Why I was looking for FT employment after running my own business.

1 Answers

That I had lost several major clients who hired a FT employee to perform similar services. Less

Vensure Employer Services

Can you tell me a little about yourself?

1 Answers

I gave a brief summary of my education and experience keeping it under 2 minutes and what was applicable to the position. Less

United Heartland Insurance Company

What are you looking for in this position, tell me about yourself. The organizations likes to present themselves as being a step above other carriers. How much are you looking to make? This question came much earlier than expected and was presented prior to an offer being made.

1 Answers

Should answer that you are customer-centric and want to make a difference. The more hands on you represent yourself as the more favorable you will appear. Show high levels of individual accountability and ownership for results. Less

Deep South Insurance

What is your Strategic Vision

1 Answers

To take a typical inspection based Dept and turn it into consultative risk management Dept Less

Afirm

Do you expect this to be a full time job.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 49 Interview Questions