Management Consulting Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Management Consulting Consultant Interview Questions

Management consulting consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What will you bring to the table if we take you?

1 Answer

Be precise and to the point about your strengths and how u can use your skills to deliver business results.

1) Experience on Data center services ( Co-location, Managed hosting services, Cloud ) 2) major projects are on Storage, Virtualization and Migration ( if in MH portfolio) , If in Cloud Portfolio then major projects will be ( virtualization, Storage, Racking stacking in DC , Data migration from legacy to cloud) Heavy use of UCS, HP - DL38 and DL580 server , EMC 500 ,600 Storage SAN. 3) -Tell me about yourself ( don't forget to add experience on data-center ) - some question on People Management -Some question on handling virtual team handling. -How you mange risk, issue and communication in a project -how you will manage frequent Scope creep and high management interference in project - do you have some experience in Process improvement - do you have any experience in CoE ( center of excellence). -Expect some questions on how you handle a type of project, what was your major challenges, what you did good and what went against you. 4) will you fire some of you project team members ? 5) how to handle project engineer who is a contractor and don't listen to you( no response on IM, Phone calls, Meeting invites) 6) if you are hired and you realize that these are not the projects you expect to work in Verizon.

Not any that I can think of! Their standard does not match with the top pharma consulting companies, I say this because I am working for one.

1.How will you decrease the production without affecting the profit margin .Draw process flow diagram for Inventory

They put me in a situation and asked for my decision making

What was the important feature of Lean system? Who sets the Standardisation benchmarks? Can the Standardisation for Toyota be implemented for Rolls Royce, if yes why, if no why not?

1 Answer

Asked about the current role and projects