Market research analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Market research analyst Interview Questions

market research analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is the different between debt and equity?

1 Answer

First, some definitions The debt market is the market where debt instruments are traded. Debt instruments are assets that require a fixed payment to the holder, usually with interest. Examples of debt instruments include bonds (government or corporate) and mortgages. The equity market (often referred to as the stock market) is the market for trading equity instruments. Stocks are securities that are a claim on the earnings and assets of a corporation (Mishkin 1998). An example of an equity instrument would be common stock shares, such as those traded on the New York Stock Exchange.

They asked basic questions and wanted to know how can I connect my experience which wasn't relevant to the JD.

2 Answers

apple = 20 papaya = 60 grapefruit = 80 pear = ?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Name 5 countries of Latin America ?

1 Answer

If you do market research for a ghee manufacturing company and conclude that their sales will increase if they reduce the cost by 5 rs. Do you guarantee the company is going to benefit?

1 Answer

Tell us about the sector you follow

1 Answer

What is tour experience in marketing field What is you study background Explain the tasks you have managed before Why did you leave the last job

1 Answer

Number of beard oil sales in new delhi

1 Answer

Q: Calculate the number of pizzas sold weekly at a pizza joint in your locality.

What are your hobbies?