Marketing executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Marketing executive Interview Questions

marketing executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Can you tell me a little about yourself?

5 Answers

Why do you want to join our company?

I am a quality control officer with 2.6 yrs of experience in Sunpharmaceutical private limited.As i m quality control officer i m doing all the testing of finished products and helps the organization to release the product.I have trained so many new joinee on various instruments like HPLC,ICP,IR, UV. I m quite happy with my current job but i am looking for a more productive role that suits on my skills and ability to grow further. I m quick learner and ready to take new challenges required to perform better. I m fresher for clinical research and willing to take any kind of opportunity in your company that will allow my skills to grow.

I am a quality control officer with 2.6 yrs of experience in Sunpharmaceutical private limited. As i m quality control officer i m doing all the testing of finished products and helps organization to release it. I have trained so many new joinee on various instruments like HPLC, ICP ,IR ,UV. I m quite happy with my current job but i m looking for a more productive role that suits my skills and ability to grow further.I am quick learner and ready to take new challenges required to perform better. I am fresher for clinical research and willing to take any kind of opportunity in your company that will allow my skill to grow.

How much time you will work for Lupin in Years

2 Answers

Describe about your self?

1 Answer

How long can you work for the company?

2 Answers

Do you have any experience in Digital Marketing?

2 Answers

What do u know about digital marketing?

2 Answers

My current location and past work experience.

Why changing? Why kanpur location? Technical question