marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Not Yet Rated
Not Yet Rated

marketing Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was confused between Load and Stress Testing....and one particular Test Case I interpreted wrongly

11 Answers

given to anwers

hey can you tell me what kind of puzzles did they ask in your interview plz rep asap as i m having my interview on 8 oct .the technicAL one 4th round ..n which test case they have given you ...??rep me to kanika.sawal@gmail.com....

Hii Can u plz tell me more about the technical questions. Reply on charu.vk@gmail.com

Grilling on financial terms, current affairs and opinions about the same. Since I was from marketing background I was given a lot many situations to analyse.

8 Answers

In a dark room, you have a stack of cards in which 10 cards face upwards. These are randomly distributed in the stack. How would you split the cards into two parts such that both have equal number of cards facing upwards?

5 Answers

Are you ready to join immediately? As in the very next day?

6 Answers

Why didn't get growth in your last organization?

4 Answers

Eps Formula..(PAT/ No. of Shares) How do u find.. no of shares in accounting period?

3 Answers

On the basis of HR interview : general question related to describe about ur self.Your Role model.After 5 year where your standing yourself.which company offer your will accepted such as Accenture/Infosys/TCS at the same time.

2 Answers

Nothing specific. Depends on person taking your interview and are you clear about your existing experience.

2 Answers

stephens's daughters or stephen's daughter..what is right answer ?

2 Answers

can you join immediately?

110 of 3,089 Interview Questions