Mohali, Punjab interview questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interview questions in Mohali, Punjab

Emerson Interviews in Mohali

www.emerson.com /  HQ: Saint Louis, MO

9 Interviews in Mohali (of 542)

3.1 Average

Wipro Interviews in Mohali

www.wipro.com /  HQ: Bengaluru, IN

8 Interviews in Mohali (of 3,465)

2.8 Average

FIS Interviews in Mohali

www.fisglobal.com /  HQ: Jacksonville

7 Interviews in Mohali (of 470)

3.3 Average

Interview Questions in Mohali

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How will you make proper Balanced management Between Candidate`s Career, Company in which he will get the job and Your Company that must be got the benifits from your side

1 Answer

We shall first find the job openings then call the suitable candidates according to the company`s JD then discuss about the T&C of our Company and make the candidates to follow our Conditions and get that job. so this will be the complete balance for all.

The type of research you would like to pursue.

1 Answer

Only Personal and some basic which are written in the internet.

1 Answer

They do not ask any complicated question so far apart from the one scenario which is if they are flexible enough to work in night shifts...

1 Answer

c++ full, dbms queries, basic programmes,testing techniques, puzzles, it was 1 hr 15 mins interview, it was a campus recruitment program 200 students appeared for written test 100 were shortlisted for gd, and 40 for the final interview 4 were selected on the spot with 3 interview process 2 technical 1 hr, and 4 students were asked to come again for the interviews in the company in mohali office. two difficult interviews held there and only two students were selected and i was one of them :)

1 Answer

Why would you like to change? What are you expectation from the company?

1 Answer

Why you want to join this company :P

1 Answer

How we do routing in codeIgniter? Write the formula.

1 Answer

I was given the Snake game that we play on Nokia phones. They asked me about the most suitable data structure for its implementation, what features will be added to the game and how to test them.

1 Answer

How we do routing in codeIgniter? Write the formula.

110 of 320 Interview Questions