Network security engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Network security engineer Interview Questions

network security engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked questions on the networking basics and also certain topics related to the network security. Questions were asked on small things like how does a mail pass or how does a computer boot up to check the in-depth technical knowledge. Also various questions were asked on port nos and protocol nos and some questions related to Linux basics . Lastly some personal questions to end the interview

1 Answer

Learning the course module of CCNA will be of good use for cracking the interview. Doing a certification in the same would be an added advantage. Also Google the most famous questions or most frequently asked questions for this job role.

firewall stuff and routing and switching , asked a lot about network components and i answered well got selected.

1 Answer

tell me about your self?

IPSEC, TCP,NAT, Failover.

1 Answer

Those who was taken my interview asked me many questions about me and ask about technical questions on networking devices like Routing protocols, Switching Protocols, Firewall, F5 Load Balancer.

1 Answer

Stuffs related to palo alto firewall

1 Answer

What makes the technology moving to a threatened world?

110 of 64 Interview Questions