Associate scientist Interview Questions in Noida | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for associate scientist

Associate scientist Interview Questions in Noida

associate scientist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Desgin a search system for a document search.

3 Answers

Use Trie data structure or any graph based representation.

take a map with string and vector in cpp, and store positions of a particular element in vector, the best part vector will be sorted.

First face to face round went OK. The interviewer asked about a matrix with dynamic programming algorithm and psuedo code for it. Also asked about explaining basics of technologies mentioned in the resume. I think I did justice with explaining what I knew, and from his expressions, I could not understand whether he was satisfied or not interested to listen :). No cross questions, not asking for details, just kept writing the feedback on his computer after asking. Second face to face round had two questions. One was algorithm for a tree traversal problem and proper code for it along with corner cases. Second question was a low level design problem.

2 Answers

nothing as nobody knows anything over there

1 Answer

Aptitude 1 what is the value of a in x2-ax+25 (I did not missed any =0 after 25 the question was exactly this) a 20 b 10 c -25 2 b/c=3 b/a is in lowest form find value of a (again question was exactly thisno other detail was given) a 180 b 240 c 104 According to me above questions are technically incorrect so be ready to face wrong questions in aptitude Coding Best part was that we were given choice to solve in language whatever we want 1 Maximum sub sequence problem 2 given a number find next highest number from same digits eg input 4639 output 4693 input 4693 output 4936

1 Answer

Give an array of integers, replace ith element by following maxmium number. For eg - 2 4 8 7 6 3 2 should be replaced by max num - 8 4 should be replaced by max num - 8 8 should be replaced by max num - 7 7 should be replaced by max num - 6 6 should be replaced by max num - 3 Easy question, start iterating from end , maintain max and keep swaping ith number with max.

1 Answer

Difference between logistic and linear regression

1 Answer

Design a sorting algo which can take any type of input.

1 Answer

WAP to insert in a sorted circular array.

1 Answer

Given a linked list with n nodes and each node having a link to it's next node and a link to it's next node's next node, write an expression to find the no of ways to traverse from the first node to the last one.

1 Answer

What is the difference between semaphone and mutex.