permanent tsb Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

permanent tsb Interview Questions

Interviews at permanent tsb

2.8

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at permanent tsb (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2020.

Interview

Worse interview experience ever. Don't waste your time.

The recruiter from M3S division contacted me on LinkedIn to invite me for an interview for this Resolution Assistant Manager position in Dublin. I never applied for it. I said yes and she scheduled a phone call. She had a very Indian accent, very hard to understand, but I managed it. In the beginning of the call she mentioned a completely different position, related to QA analyst. I said the she told me a different one, and she said she sent me the right Job Description. I immediately checked our conversation on LinkedIn and I was right. Anyway, we continued the interview even for this different position and even if I had never read the JD. She said at the end she would pass me to the next round, but that this position was not open officially so I should wait for 2 weeks. I nearly asked her why she was contacting me if there is no position open yet. Doesn't make sense.

Anyway, 2 weeks later I needed to contact her again and she said, believe or not, that she would need to do the first call again as she just DIDN`T REMEMBER the interview. She's clearly lost and has no clue what she's doing. I just don't understand how a bank can let a person like that conduct interviews. We went through the whole call again and she asked me the same questions. She said she would send my CV to the hiring manager. Two days later, she say she did, and asked me to go to the website and APPLY FOR THE POSITION, like I was doing it all over again . I applied and after that I asked her one more time if she had updates for me. She said no and then never came back to me. The position went on in LinkedIn and then off. They hired someone and after all time I spent with this process she didn't even told me that I was not going further.

A completely waste of time due to a completely unprofessional recruiter who has no clue what she's doing.

Call Centre Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at permanent tsb (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Online app, phone interview then face to face interview with two people, HR and operations manager in the call centre. Good experience and they were friendly enough, I was offered a position the next week and they did a reference check before I started

Interview Questions

• What is your Admin experience,
      Describe a good example of a customer service scenario
      Description of keyboard and IT skills
      Review why you want the job   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

Interview was held with a senior manager and a representative of HR. They asked competency questions (standard enough ones). There was also an additional focus on Risk Management. Both were professional and friendly

Customer Analyst Interview

Interview

Two rounds of interview, hr and two technical round
    Got call from recruiter and then interview was set up Followed by hr round. Then had two technical rounds
    Got selected after few days only

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at permanent tsb (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2018.

Interview

Apitude test first, then an indepth interview with HR manager and a branch lead - I did a lot of preparation for this - need to know about their products etc

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at permanent tsb (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in April 2018.

Interview

Two round approach, first involving team lead and senior manager, 2nd more competency orientated. Will explore understanding of risk, display core values of ptsb and project management experience. Big focus on being a people person who is approachable and can deal with different people across the organisation.

Business Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at permanent tsb (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was really quick - one phone interview and one face to face interview. The first interview was with HR manager and a second one was with the hiring manager and HR manager. Overral really good experience, nice atmosphere. The asked me a few questions about previose experniece and gave me examples of a few situation and I had give some examples how I handled similar problem in the past

Account Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at permanent tsb (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Very quick , standard overview of CV followed by a prepared role play of a conversation . Ensure that you are aware of data protection . Interviewed by HR and an Assistant Manager , both very friendly . No difficult questions or curve balls , little expected in relation to company history or culture .

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at permanent tsb (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2017.

Interview

Very efficient - the recruiter kept me updated throughout & made me feel very welcome & at ease when I made it to the onsite stage. First impressions are very important to me and I immediately wanted to work there. I got a phone call the very next day to say I was successful. I wasn't sure how the interview went at the time but the recruiter told me how amazing I had done & I immediately felt part of the Open24 team. Cant wait to get started the whole experience has really lifted my confidence.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your medium to long term career goals - this showed they cared about further development & Career progression.   1 Answer

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at permanent tsb.

Interview

Interview consisted of a face to face interview. Not overly challenging, but expect questions on where you see yourself in 5 years and what interests you in working in a bank. Progression within the company is mooted, and interviewers need to know you are committed to a career in banking.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.