Php Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for php

Php Interview Questions

1,430

php interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

what is php,ajax,javascript,jquery,html?

1 Answer

difference between require and include in php. difference between get and post in php.

1 Answer

Responsive design, explain the projects I have done earlier

1 Answer

PHP Array and Mysql Engines?

What is I in mysqli?

what is j query?

1 Answer

With the machine test they are looking for not just an output but also how you approach the solution. I believe they want to check if you have only bookish knowledge or know things hands on also.

1 Answer

Simple Questions were asked .The interviewer was so nice to me. First of all, he asked me to introduce myself, then the questions he asked was Q1.What is SQl Injection? Q2.How SQL injection can be prevented? Q3.What is DOM? Q4.What is cross site scripting and how it can be prevented? Q5.What is Restful Webservice? Q6.How delete operation can be performed using Restful webservice? Q7.What is ajax? Q8.How ajax functions? Each and every question ha asked was depending on the answer of the previous question. At last he asked me to write a program for all the number from 1 to 100 ,all the number that are divisble by 3 print 'FIZZ' ,all those number divisible by 5 print 'BUZZ' for thoose number divisible by both 3 and 5 print 'FIZZBUZZ' for other print the number itself (just find the mod and use if loop)

1 Answer

Grammar based fill in the blanks kind of question will test your PHP knowledge.

1 Answer

Data structure algorithms for sorting and various questions on it.

4150 of 1,430 Interview Questions