Principal Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Principal Interview Questions

principal interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Code for some rest services where a user can see & buy the applicable games.

3 Answers

If anyone needs the code which I wrote, then comment & I will share the code. As this code will give you basic setup at least, so that you can concentrate to develop your innovative ideas.

Just don't believe on the positive Glassdoor reviews for a company which has recently started.

Don't believe on the positive reviews directly, these companies fake such positive feedback to trap the talent & may be at low price.

analytical- there are 50 floors in a building. You are given two balls which can break at a certain f trheight . Give a solution where you can determine the critical height at which a ball breaks. the solution should be optimised to give the least no. of tries for the worst case scenario(i.e where the ball breaks on the 50th floor only)

3 Answers

Tell me your ability to work under pressure?

2 Answers

questions related to technical skills which candidate would have

2 Answers

About the educational background, work experiences, willingness to relocation

2 Answers

How will you save a hierarchical data into a file.

2 Answers

Mostly DS, Algorithm, Puzzles and Java with several rounds. Perpare well from online sources, and you will be through.

2 Answers

Describe your background in briefly? How will be the business set up done for your previous organization?

2 Answers

He said, what if elements have duplicate, I said no problem duplicate will be removed. He gave another example of arrays. var1[] = {1, 2, 2} var2[]= {1,2,2,1}

2 Answers

How to reverse the linked list

1 Answer