Principal Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Principal Interview Questions

Principal interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

analytical- there are 50 floors in a building. You are given two balls which can break at a certain f trheight . Give a solution where you can determine the critical height at which a ball breaks. the solution should be optimised to give the least no. of tries for the worst case scenario(i.e where the ball breaks on the 50th floor only)

3 Answers

think over !!

first ball --- throw it every floor from the iteration the second balls breaks second ball --- throw it every 3 or 4 or 5 floor ... When the second ball breaks, you know there are only 3 or 4 or 5 floors to check ... O (log n) complexity ... best case O(1)

i'll go with binary search procedure..since it stands a better chance

How will you save a hierarchical data into a file.

2 Answers

Build cache

2 Answers

Scenario based solutions; Performance tuning; Basic questions; like which index you create in which scenario and why? explain and counter questions like what will happen if we create X type of index instead of Y type.

1 Answer

Mostly related to technologies mentioned in resume. In my case it was Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate. REST and SOAP APIs. REST & SOAP API documentation.

1 Answer

What is the Expereince in Lead manufacturing activity.

1 Answer

*How to find out the inorder successor of a node in a tree??

1 Answer

Explain your current role and responsibilities.

1 Answer

Writing and communication skills were evaluated and I was asked how will I prioritize my tasks.

110 of 565 Interview Questions