Probationary officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for probationary officer

Probationary officer Interview Questions

probationary officer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

1.Verbal Ability(English). 2.Reasoning(Verbal and Non-Verbal). 3.Aptitude(Mathematics).

2 Answers

Syllabus for Verbal: Vocabulary Based (Synonyms, Antonyms). Sentence Correction. Fill in the blanks. Reading Comprehension. Syllabus for Reasoning: Syllogisms. Decision Making. Diagrammatic Reasoning. Assumption. Statement & Conclusions. Syllabus for Aptitude: Profit and Loss. Decimal Fractions. Time & distance. Simplification. Pipe & Cistern. Boat and Stream. Area. Alligation. Problem on trains. Ratio and Proportions. Algebra. Average. Probability. Mensuration (2d and 3d). Geometry. Simple and Compound Interest. Data Interpretation (Tabulation, Pie chart, Line chart, line graph and Bar graph). Discount. Percentage. Time and Work.

Can you let me know the questions asked in interview? I have interview in next month.

Why you wish to join the bank

2 Answers

Total number of nationalised bankd after merger

Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

I attended the interview 5 years ago.

1 Answer

What is your favourite pastime?

1 Answer

Why in banking sector after Engineering

1 Answer

HR questions: 1. Why should we hire you? 2. Mechanical engineering to banking? why? 3. Are u ready to work in rural areas? 4. State of indian economy? 5. what are your strength and weakness?

1 Answer

: You are an engineer graduate, what encouraged you to enter bank?

how do you rectify it?