Product Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Product Design Engineer

Product Design Engineer Interview Questions

Product design engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

what is ur plan for 5 yrs down the line.

1 Answer

I want to expand scope of my work area, at the same time i wanted to learn more abt my Domain.

They asked me whther i can stay in bangalore for Long term.

1 Answer

They will ask you regarding your previous projects and also check how deep your knowledge is in the programs that you work. Remaining are basic questions generally asked in all interviews. They will ask you whether you are willing to relocate to Chennai.

1 Answer

Why quit previous job? Why shift to design after having experience in production?

Asking Information about Engine

1 Answer

More about you mentioned in your resume

1 Answer

Experience on the software tools

1 Answer

Tehnical questions regarding the Eductional background and behavioral questions like situation based, your happiest moment, your worst moment, your biggest decision

1 Answer

Overall technical/design questions, how to handle field failures. In technical Cummins is covering all past experience, projects handled, approach for project, reporting structure, approach for asked case study, diversity questions, work interest, behaviour with female team member. Senor leader's questions are more focused on design calculations, SOM base questions, material knowledge. Final HR was focused on mainly personality questions, interest other than work, diversity, behaviour with female team member, how and what you know about Cummins, why Cummins like questions.

110 of 22 Interview Questions