Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Product Manager Interview Questions

Product manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you host a celebrity website which displays ads and suddenly notice a drop in traffic to your site/clicks on ads, how do you root cause the issue?

5 Answers

Key factors to consider - Fans' profiles, celebrity's profile, profession, products advertized, and macro issues. Drill down on each level to extract potential issues relating to the drop.

1. is the trend all across the site and for all ads? if yes, factors would be content, look & feel of the site, ease of navigation, introduction of new features on the site if no, then every page has to be looked into individually on the above mentioned factors. also compare with those pages which still get more clicks(usually the landing page) 2. is the fan base constant? customization of the site to let the users decide what kind of ads they would like to see

A/B testing with Web optimizer.

How would you estimate the number of seniors in India who use gmail?

3 Answers

why google?

2 Answers

What happens from the point when you type in a URL in your browser to the point the page gets displayed?

1 Answer

If you were appointed the product manager, what would be your top 3 priorities?

1 Answer

expected salary as i knew that i would not get my deserved salary

1 Answer

How do you measure financial impact of site search. Should you mould results to fulfill business objectives or you should give priority to user experience and show the results based on relevance.

1 Answer

When I quoted an example, the interviewer asked me to do the story telling of what I spoke about. I think the question on how do i use Eisenstein for the process.

1 Answer

no difficult question as such

2 Answers

Being a vegetarian, how can you manage chicken business ?

110 of 814 Interview Questions