Product marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Product marketing Interview Questions

2,290

product marketing interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you have any questions?

45 Answers

I had researched a lot and had a fair amount of knowledge anyway so I refrained from asking questions in a couple of interviews. Later on, I realized it's actually a great sign if one can ask relevant questions based on the just conducted interview (and not researched, well-rehearsed questions).

after first round of phone interview with some one from operation team, how many days does it take to get called for second round of interview?

I got a call from the HR within a couple of hours confirming that I'm through to the next round. I think the official mail came in about a day or two.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

In the 2nd round they asked: 1. An egg has to be boiled which takes exactly 11 minutes to boil. There are only 2 sand watches available to you one of 9 minutes and the other of 5 minutes. Using only these sand watches boil the egg.

5 Answers

If you host a celebrity website which displays ads and suddenly notice a drop in traffic to your site/clicks on ads, how do you root cause the issue?

5 Answers

write a singleton class in c++

4 Answers

You are Product Manager at YouTube and you suddenly realize that you have viewership has fallen by 50%. How would you figure out what happened.

3 Answers

The very last question was, "if you could be the product manager for any product in Google which would it be?"

3 Answers

there are some eggs in tuw basket,if egg doubles every minute and it takes 1hour to fill the basket how much yime it will take to fill half the basket?

3 Answers

Cannot disclose due to None disclosure policy. The questions are mostly related to how you would identify fraud and abuse of Google products. They are looking for innovative ideas.

2 Answers

How does a search rank work?

2 Answers

1. why you applied for this position? 2. what are all the ways one can market their software? 3. some four logical reasoning questions 4. situation based questions

110 of 2,290 Interview Questions