Product Owner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Product Owner Interview Questions

Product owner interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

1. How are you going to select one feature for the sprint cycle out of two features which are equally important. He asked me to explain the reasoning for selecting the one out of it. Example he gave me was while manufacturing a phone, between Gorilla screen and battery, which one do you select for the first sprint cycle and why ?

2 Answers

For this, You can go with weighted priority technique where PO needs to consider the No. of customer affected with Gorilla Screen/Battery, The business improvement the feature generates, The cross or upsell it can generate, Cost needed to develop the feature compared to the revenue it is generating, Time to implement and complexity. If the product is existing then impact on other product line or other module. Rank each of them with number and prioritize with highest ranking.

The above holds good for the scenario when product already exists. If you are building product from scratch, then you need to consider battery has highest priority, going with KANO model/technique to prioritize. It is the basic feature to run the mobile.

What do you know about RA and FM?

Mostly resume related questions

1 Answer

Update one table with reference to data from another table.

1 Answer

What is your favourite pastime?

1 Answer

If a dwarf is going in lift alone on a rainy day and unable to press the top floor button due to his height. How will he reach there

1 Answer

Technical experience for a product Owner

1 Answer

Questions resolved around my current company's designation instead of the work I have done. How have I taken many responsibilities in short span

1 Answer

Process of one module. How it function in application and funtionally also. and undertanding of the same.Process of one module. How it function in application and funtionally also. and undertanding of the same.Process of one module. How it function in application and funtionally also. and undertanding of the same.

1 Answer

Questions relating to New Product Development. Roger's 5 forces model What is a chasm and where is it in this model? About my internship Questions from resume and POR. Why Wipro? One thing i liked and disliked about Wipro.

110 of 54 Interview Questions