Project Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Project Lead Interview Questions

Project lead interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you source data from a website for your ETL?

Qs on J2EE on Core Java profile candidate

Basic Questions

1 Answer

It was a technical discussion on my skillset.

Pure Technical

1 Answer

HR: All HR related questions, nothing new for an experienced individual. Technical: All related with Java, J2EE, JVM, JMA, Web-services. Expected CTC? Was a bit surprised when the interviewer (Team Lead of a certain Project) asked me about my ECTC. And when I asked her the reason, as it is not an HR round anymore, was even more shocked with her response. She just wanted to make sure that my ECTC should not be such that which can create an imbalance culture in the team. There shouldn't be such a gap that would create differences in the team. Still wondering how would the team members get to know the salary structure in the team, except the Team Lead may be, if she doesn't follow the company policies. Honestly, I am yet to come across an organization, a team where the gap doesn't exist. Later I found out I have been interviewed by someone who has 7 years of experience in IT. I call back the HR after a few days to get the feedback, just to found out that the interviewer is on leave and yet to receive feedback from her, & will get back to me within 2-3 days, its been 10 days now.

1 Answer

With a lot of technical questions with relevant case studies

1 Answer

1) Experience on Data center services ( Co-location, Managed hosting services, Cloud ) 2) major projects are on Storage, Virtualization and Migration ( if in MH portfolio) , If in Cloud Portfolio then major projects will be ( virtualization, Storage, Racking stacking in DC , Data migration from legacy to cloud) Heavy use of UCS, HP - DL38 and DL580 server , EMC 500 ,600 Storage SAN. 3) -Tell me about yourself ( don't forget to add experience on data-center ) - some question on People Management -Some question on handling virtual team handling. -How you mange risk, issue and communication in a project -how you will manage frequent Scope creep and high management interference in project - do you have some experience in Process improvement - do you have any experience in CoE ( center of excellence). -Expect some questions on how you handle a type of project, what was your major challenges, what you did good and what went against you. 4) will you fire some of you project team members ? 5) how to handle project engineer who is a contractor and don't listen to you( no response on IM, Phone calls, Meeting invites) 6) if you are hired and you realize that these are not the projects you expect to work in Verizon.

If it would be satisfying if given the task to supervise cabs and transactions

2130 of 232 Interview Questions