Analyst Interview Questions in Pune, India | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Analyst

Analyst Interview Questions in Pune

2,485

Analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Well, in the Logical Interview, there was a question about 4 friends crossing a bridge with a single torch. The speeds of all the 4 friends were different and no one could cross the bridge without a torch. So while going 2 people had to go while coming back only one could come back with the torch. I think that the speeds were: 2, 3, 6 & 7. I gave the answer as 20 but it was wrong. It was a tricky question.

7 Answers

The Answer was 16.

but what is to be find?

Ans is 18 mins 1and 2 go-3min 1 comes back-2 mins 3 and 4 go=7 mins 2comes back=3 mins 1 ans 2 go=3 mins so 3+2+7+3+3=18 mins

How is the relation with your dad?

6 Answers

There is gold bar given to you every week. You have a person working for you. At the end of the day you have give that person a piece from that gold bar and equal amount of piece each day(7 pieces 7 days). But the condition is you are given a whole gold bar and you have to break it in 7 pieces with 3 strikes only. You cant melt it or cut horizontally. N.B : It's a gold bar and not gold cake so its not round but rectangular.

5 Answers

As I am a Stats based student, I was asked some questions based on statistics. I think they look for smart and honest answers, and give weight to our way of thinking. The most difficult question I was asked was, I guess, 'Why they shouldn't hire me'

6 Answers

Introduction and work experience. Why you want to join the company Why you left the previous job Strength and weakness

4 Answers

Will you be able to join immediately?

Tell me about u r self

3 Answers

solve this puzzle.:if you have a page which burns out in 60 min,how will you measure a time of 52.5 minutes?

3 Answers

Questions were based on past experiences in life.

3 Answers

What do you know about Northern Trust?

110 of 2,485 Interview Questions