Pune interview questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interview questions in Pune

Infosys Interviews in Pune

www.infosys.com /  HQ: Bengaluru, IN

490 Interviews in Pune (of 6,999)

2.7 Average

Cognizant Technology Solutions Interviews in Pune

www.cognizant.com /  HQ: Teaneck, NJ

485 Interviews in Pune (of 5,664)

2.9 Average

Accenture Interviews in Pune

www.accenture.com /  HQ: Dublin

322 Interviews in Pune (of 11,008)

2.7 Average

Interview Questions in Pune

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Aptitude was easy only time limit was less so answer questions which you know confidently and try to guess rest if you are not sure. No Negative Markings. For GD round be confident and put forth your views clearly , Don't try to be harsh and don't shout . Remember its not a debate . If you don't speak a word you will be asked to conclude which means you don't have any chance for further shortlisting For final round just concentrate on your final year project and technologies which you have mentioned in your CV . They will ask all possible questions with regard to your current profile and you should be proficient to answer any of them

41 Answers

how many people they are recruiting ? and what is the package they are offering ?

please help me with the topics covered in the written test ??

i got most topics on percentages and sales problems . one pie chart or bar graph question for sure based on percentages . Also concentrate on simple interest ,Profit and loss , time -distance and some basic math. Solve quickly .

Given a string with only ')' and '(' find if the string is complete or not. If the string is complete means that each open paranthesis should have a corresponding closed one. Eg: String s= "((()))()"- Complete String String s1=")()()()())))(()()()((" - Incomplete String

13 Answers

Case study round with 30 minutes time is a bit of a challenge.

9 Answers

You have got two candles and each candle will burn for half an hour. You are put in dark room with a match stick. You have to measure exactly 45 minutes and come out of the room.

9 Answers

Suppose there are many team members who are unhappy with the role they are assigned and want to change roles. However, the current requirements am require them to continue performing their current roles? How would you handle such a situation?

7 Answers

How is the relation with your dad?

6 Answers

There is gold bar given to you every week. You have a person working for you. At the end of the day you have give that person a piece from that gold bar and equal amount of piece each day(7 pieces 7 days). But the condition is you are given a whole gold bar and you have to break it in 7 pieces with 3 strikes only. You cant melt it or cut horizontally. N.B : It's a gold bar and not gold cake so its not round but rectangular.

5 Answers

As I am a Stats based student, I was asked some questions based on statistics. I think they look for smart and honest answers, and give weight to our way of thinking. The most difficult question I was asked was, I guess, 'Why they shouldn't hire me'

5 Answers