Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Recruiter Interview Questions

2,375

Recruiter interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

When you expect an apple to taste like an orange it happens as below: The whole interview of only 10 minutes revolved around compensation ONLY and no question was asked on my domain experience of recruitment.

2 Answers

Kindly ask me about recruitment and related processes, research done to benchmark competitors, Industry Mapping or any questions related to Staffing and recruiting.

How can i contact with Counsaltancy for Bridgestone Tyre

None... Need to have good tech skills

2 Answers

How do you prioritise your recruitment demands from the Client? How do you divide the work in the team of both Technical & Non - Technical Team? Driving a high volume during the walk-ins

1 Answer

1. How many yrs of experience into IT recruitment domain . 2. What are IT skills you worked so far . 3. Difference between product based and service based company.

1 Answer

Brief us about your profile and yourself? How is your personality in terms of personnel behavior as well as professional behavior? How did you know about this requirement? Whats your likes and dislikes? How much you are comfortable for travelling? How much you are passionate about Recruitment?

1 Answer

What was your most difficult situation with completing Class VI?

US tax terms

Say about your weekend

Asked about my experience

1 Answer

Brief Introduction Technical screening..

110 of 2,375 Interview Questions