Recruitment Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Recruitment Lead Interview Questions

Recruitment lead interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is SAP HANA? Gave me a scenario to check my reaction on handling pressure- this was really new and lovely. Asked question on how I can hire a person, where an employee has failed his BG check, but my gut says to go ahead?

1 Answer

I answered exactly what SAP HANA means. The pressure scenario was little dicey, but answered to my capability. I also answered the ways to recruit employees differently. The manager was technically and theoretically is very strong in recruitment that made me happy; I will be very happy to work under him, if I get a chance. I am shortlisted and expecting to be selected.

They asked me about the leadership skills among other things?

1 Answer

Explain Revenue Cycle for Lateral Hiring. ? How would you work to close position of Manager [particular feild] within 2 Hours, knowing that the position is open for 8 months. ? How would be ensure delivery for a client with 30 CVs in a day - knowing your entire support is already engaged with work or on leave?

1 Answer

Experience around different methods of recruitment

1 Answer

How are you different from others who applied for this job?

1 Answer

Help me walk through your CV

1 Answer

Not related to career as a senior again, i realized it got wasted my time by spending and waiting for interview.

1 Answer

Which types of roles you worked on?

Tell me about Disys

1 Answer

Background, experience, salary, type of positions you have handled Background, experience, salary, type of positions you have handled Background, experience, salary, type of positions you have handled Background, experience, salary, type of positions you have handled Background, experience, salary, type of positions you have handled

110 of 34 Interview Questions