Recruitment lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Recruitment lead Interview Questions

recruitment lead interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is SAP HANA? Gave me a scenario to check my reaction on handling pressure- this was really new and lovely. Asked question on how I can hire a person, where an employee has failed his BG check, but my gut says to go ahead?

1 Answer

I answered exactly what SAP HANA means. The pressure scenario was little dicey, but answered to my capability. I also answered the ways to recruit employees differently. The manager was technically and theoretically is very strong in recruitment that made me happy; I will be very happy to work under him, if I get a chance. I am shortlisted and expecting to be selected.

Background, experience, salary, type of positions you have handled Background, experience, salary, type of positions you have handled Background, experience, salary, type of positions you have handled Background, experience, salary, type of positions you have handled Background, experience, salary, type of positions you have handled

1 Answer

All were as per what is needed for the job

1 Answer

- how many cows are there in india?

1 Answer

Do you have a linkedIn account.

1 Answer

Not related to career as a senior again, i realized it got wasted my time by spending and waiting for interview.

Tell me about Disys

1 Answer

How are you different from others who applied for this job?

End to End recruitment process

1 Answer

All sort of technical & recruitment related question

110 of 36 Interview Questions