Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

research analyst Interviews

Research Analyst Interview Questions

1,361

Research analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You are given 2 eggs. * You have access to a 100-storey building. * Eggs can be very hard or very fragile means it may break if dropped from the first floor or may not even break if dropped from 100 th floor.Both eggs are identical. * You need to figure out the highest floor of a 100-storey building an egg can be dropped without breaking. * Now the question is how many drops you need to make. You are allowed to break 2 eggs in the process

7 Answers

floor(n/2) + 2

floor(n/2) + 1

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Tell me about yourself?

5 Answers

You have 9 digits 1-9. Partition them into two sets S1 and S2. Make a number (any) using the digits of partition S1. Call this x. Similarly do it for S2. Call it y. the product p=xy. What should the numbers x and y be to maximize p.

4 Answers

Suppose there is a point A on road. From this point, probability of any car to pass in 20 min. is p; then tell what is probability for any car to pass in 2 min.?

5 Answers

what will be the angle between hour hand and minute hand, if the clock reads 8:35.

11 Answers

The recruiter asked my Introduction then do I have any excel knowledge? If I tell you to download a car race video from internet then how will you download? Download the USA x states driving licence form? Do you know about skype? Is it can be downloaded from internet if yes then what is the procedure? How to get a sum in Excel? What is raw data? What is the shortcut key to Bold & Italic a Word?

3 Answers

IPO comes under Which market?

3 Answers

PE, EPS, beta, few questions on financial modelling, DCF, Relative valuation, technical analysis, chart reading, report writing.

About My previous interviews

2 Answers

Why Interest is non operating Expense?

110 of 1,361 Interview Questions