Research scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Research scientist Interview Questions

research scientist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

is technical test score necessary to crack all rounds of interview

6 Answers

How much did u score??

So how much was the test score??? And where u shortlisted in final round and got offer letter

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

1. Given an empty BST consist of n nodes and and an array consist of n numbers. The n nodes in a BST have been already arranged in some fashion(i.e. the BST is not empty), and none of the nodes in BST are having any data, that means we have to pick the n numbers from the given array and have to fill in the given BST. We have to make sure that the structure of the BST doesn't change. That means all the left subtree and right subtree at any given node should not change at all. 2. We have a function which returns a value among {1, 0, -1}. When the function returns -1 that means we have to terminate. we have to keep on calling this function and till we get -1. this means we will get series of 1's and 0's which we have to treat like bit pattern and has to check whether the given number is divisible by 3 or not. for e.g. the function call returns the below output. 101-1=> 101=> it's a 5 which is not divisible by 3.

4 Answers

Why do you want to work for DRDO

2 Answers

He asked me about all the projects you have done till now in detail.

2 Answers

You have a 3 and a 5 litre water container, each container has no markings except for that which gives you it's total volume. You also have a running tap. You must use the containers and the tap in such away as to exactly measure out 4 litres of water. How is this done?

2 Answers

What is your expected salary?

2 Answers

I had a sequence of logs from driver that were timestamps which their apps keeps sending every 15 seconds e.g. [10,25,40, 100, 115, 130, ...]. If the gap is more than 15 seconds then the driver is considered offline. Find the number of hours he was online.

2 Answers

mean or median which is bigger in left skew?

2 Answers

Interviewer: What is the technique to evaluate Logistic regression. I answered Cross entropy. Interviewer: no

Final year project