Sales manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for sales manager

Sales manager Interview Questions

2,161

sales manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Can u Join Immediately???

5 Answers

The company is appointing the employees as a designation of Branch Manager, Area Sales Manager, Channel Sales Manager, Business Development Manager and etc and offered them the good salary packages and after one or two months of there working company fired them without intimating and without paying a single penny or salary to there employees by saying that they are not working properly. PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY, THIS COMPANY(FORUN EXPRESS COURIER & CARGO LTD) IS A FRAUD COMPANY. THIS COMPANY IS BLACKLISTED NOW. THIS COMPANY'S CHAIRMAN R.K ADHWANI IS FRAUD, BLACKLISTED AND A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND. PLEASE BEWARE OF THE COMPANY AND THERE EMPLOYEES.

Thanks for sharing

they asked me to solve 178 questions and i did and got selected , most question is related about how to handle team and distributions networks

What is your fav food?

4 Answers

What is your current Profile?

4 Answers

she asked me to download and app to make the interview and said that i need to download it, while i asked other ways without reply, while i finally download it, she begin in very impolite way discuss saying that was my fault that i can't find her in the app, the discussion continue for one minute in very impolite way, i really feel big and bad impression of this company

4 Answers

Reaction if the company terminated for no reason

2 Answers

About the previous company, Discussed about Salary Details , and education qualification details. back ground verification.

3 Answers

Why do I wish to join pharma sector

2 Answers

Why do you want to be in sales? What makes you think you are fit for sales job? Why home loans/credit cards?

3 Answers

They said like, we won’t take you on direct pay roll, on contract base for 1 year u need to work then we will see your performance and then we will finalise.. r u ok for this?

110 of 2,161 Interview Questions