Sap consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sap consultant Interview Questions

1,362

sap consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

HR will not call you back of your asking / expected salary will be higher than their bracket of roll wise. So, if your other rounds went good n willing to join negotiate salary accordingly.

5 Answers

Waiting for call from them for negotiation since last couple of week.

I have completed all rounds in TCS for 3 years experienced. I have asked about 70% hike to current CTC and they told they will come back after discussion with management. Please tell me whether I will get call or not.

Having same problem..I also have not got call from tca after clearing all rounds..

Write a program to add numbers present in a String , example : Gl123a45ssd908oo6r, so the program should give 123 + 45 + 908 + 6 = 1082 as the result. There were 2 more programming questions related to stacks and linkedlists and one question on probability followed by a logical puzzle question.

4 Answers

How immediately you can join

4 Answers

Why are you coming for contract position from permanent role

3 Answers

How immediately you can join

3 Answers

ARE you willing to relocate for Hyderabad location ?? Thats a bit funny !! coz I stay in Mumbai ...Came to Bangalore for a Project paid implementaton and was asked to go to hyderabad without any conveyance allowance and the HR called me 4 times for scheduling my interview to Bangalore !!

basic abap questions

What is SAP

2 Answers

Nothing Difficult...because Interviewer didnt asked anything related to subject..

1 Answer

how to post o/s expenses all unrealistic questions

110 of 1,362 Interview Questions