Senior associate consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Senior associate consultant Interview Questions

senior associate consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What Projects have you done ? There is a REVIT test which you have to go and attend. There is no time Limit. The Interview will be placed in ATKINS.

1 Answer

I had done was more of Architecural Consultancy jobs into Hospitality, High-Rise Housing, Industrial, PEB Buidlings & Commercial. Co-ordination & Designing till Completion I went to the REVIT Test. got through the score also. got 60% marks. with no training. but guys should thoroughly prepare about it. Although, Transport & Urban Planners are the preferable persons, but a little more experience above 10 years will also make you eligible for a job.

Loan lifecycle

1 Answer

Questions were not from a fixed pattern but use to come from the conversation from the interviewers and also questions from summer internship has a bigger pie.

1 Answer

Technical questions on programming.

1 Answer

Even though if your technical you will asked functional question and expected that you must answer them because the manager is Functional.

interviewer not know properly

1 Answer

Describing the challenges in my sector

About my work

1 Answer

Based on the roles you apply for, it would be usually generic question. It actually depends on the panel

1 Answer

designing a solution for any real time problem

110 of 129 Interview Questions