Senior Engineering Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Senior Engineering Manager Interview Questions

Senior engineering manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

who discovered system crashes

2 Answers

no idea

High probability is that, its a developer!! Because developer is the FIRST user of a product... Only then it reaches, QA/ProductManagement/EndUser.

1. Design Twitter : 1. Login 2. Time line 3. Post Next round, they show me production code running in eclipse ( who uses eclipse ? ) about some service, and I was asked to find issues in it. Last round, the very stupid question answer round.

what is mobile computting

Based on my project

1 Answer

What experience do you have with managing/leading a team and/or a distributed team?

1 Answer

A few open-ended questions on async javascript

1 Answer

Q. What does the role fits you? Q. How do you manage conflict? Q. What will be your process of implementing any new process and organizational direction? Q. How will you transit a different skill resource into a newer one? Q. How will you keep the motivation? Q. How will manage security in your product? Q. What are the parameters to be considered for the security? Q. What is the best way to improve security mechanism from business analyst perspective? Q. Why do consider a com component as service to communicate between products. Q. What are the data-structure and design patterns do you used?

1 Answer

Walk me through your profile?

1 Answer

Do you mind to manage, barely 15 engineers instead of 50+ engineers?

1 Answer

Java code to make a remote http call to an open NASA API and receive some data, business logic to play with data, write code in online coding tool.

110 of 47 Interview Questions