Senior executive customer service Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Senior executive customer service Interview Questions

senior executive customer service interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about yourself?

1 Answer

"I have been in the customer service industry for the past 2 years. My most recent experience has been handling incoming calls in the high tech industry. One reason I particularly enjoy this business, and the challenges that go along with it, is the opportunity to connect with people. "My real strength is my attention to detail. I pride myself on my reputation for following through and meeting deadlines. When I commit to doing something, I make sure it gets done, and on time." "What I am looking for now is a company that values customer relations, where I can join a strong team and have a positive impact on customer service.

HR Round: If you think your first round went well, then you can relax and give answers to generic questions. "Tell me about yourself" "Your past experiences" "Where do you find yourself in next 5years" etc

1 Answer

If applying for technical posts better be sound with your knowledge. If for voice then you must have your grammar in place.

1 Answer

What are your key strengths

1 Answer

Tell us something about your personal & professional work experiance.

1 Answer

Most of the questions were very relevant, professional and purposeful. Possibly in my case, the most difficult question was about my reasons to leave my current job and look for other opportunity.

1 Answer

Sale any sim card or plan Easy interview they take any one if u no English menimum

Why should we hire you

1 Answer

What is one thing, which you want to improve about yourself ? (OR) what are your weaknesses

Questions related to Mortgage