Senior lead engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Senior lead engineer Interview Questions

senior lead engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Input is a string like "AAAAABBCCAA" and it should print "5A2B2C2A". 5 being the continuous number of occurance for character 'A'. Same is with other characters also.

3 Answers

let string:String = "AAAAABBBVVVCVCAA" let characters = Array(string) var counter:Int = 1 var newArray:[String] = [String]() let lastCount = characters.count - 1 for count in 0...(characters.count - 2) { if characters[count] == characters[count + 1] { counter = counter + 1; }else { newArray.append("\(counter)\(characters[count])") counter = 1 } if lastCount == count + 1 { newArray.append("\(counter)\(characters[count])") } } print(newArray)

public static void main(String[] args) { String s = "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBCC"; Set set = new HashSet(); char b = 0; int count = 1; String newString = ""; for (int i = 0; i 0) { b = s.charAt(i - 1); } char c = s.charAt(i); if (!set.add(c)) { count++; } else { if (b != 0) { newString = newString + b + count; count = 1; } } } newString = newString + b + count; System.out.println(newString); }

- How do you test a data pipeline for performance and accuracy - Code a treemap and write testcases to test the same What I liked is even though I did not do the coding question well, interviewer helped me explain my strength and guided me for interviews with other companies.

2 Answers

What are the different MySql engine?

1 Answer

C questions Storage classes Date type Qualifiers Macros Little bit of data structures

1 Answer

1. Sample Code snippets like Recursive sorting, Ordering 2. Memory management and optimization techniques 3. New features in terms of technologies 4. DevOps basics 5. Focus on Core concepts, Spring boot, Angular, Database concepts in my case

1 Answer

collections, java 8, basic program. 2nd round was techno managerial,1 puzzle and questions around my resume.

1 Answer

Which JavaScript framework do you prefer to develop a new product, Angular or React?

Bracket balance checking.

Project Discussion

1 Answer

Interface and abstract class difference

110 of 108 Interview Questions