Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Senior Manager Interview Questions

1,690

Senior manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

what was most innovative technical work you have done

5 Answers

We have developed Virtual Music Instruments for A.R Rahman. These are musical bands worn to hand and these generate midi tones and sent over Air (two variants Bluetooth, UWB). A third variant is again demonstrated by A.R.Rahman in many concerts, with technology based on camera. All of these variants are used by A.R Rahman in various concerts.

The very last question was, "if you could be the product manager for any product in Google which would it be?"

3 Answers

If I am ready to work under extreme work pressure and extended working hours

3 Answers

You are Product Manager at YouTube and you suddenly realize that you have viewership has fallen by 50%. How would you figure out what happened.

Have you visited Reliance stores

2 Answers

Tell us about a problem you faced and how you faced (onion peeling approach)

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Are you ready for field work ?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

How would you plan to reduce the customer dissatisfaction score from 70% to 30%.

2 Answers

Mix of Case studies, puzzles, feature suggestion and practical problem-solving for given Business model.

who discovered system crashes