Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Senior Manager

Senior Manager Interview Questions

1,513

Senior manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

given 8 coins and one of them heavier than the others, how many weighings will be needed to find the odd one ?

4 Answers

two weighings are needed. separate into three groups (3,3,2) put three on each side of scale, if sides balance then place two remaining coins on either side of scale to see which is heavier. If sides don't balance, take two coins from the heavier side and put on the scale to see if one is heavier, if they balance, the one you took off is the heaviest.

One weighing. Place four coins in each pan. Take two off at a time until the scale balances. The heavier coin will be in the hand of the pan that ascends.

@Cigar lover ... no. once you put coins on the scale, that counts as a weighing, and every time you remove coins it counts as a weighing. this boils down to the 3-3-2 solution above. the first time you remove 2 and weight, you are weighing 3-3. at that point there are 3 possibilities still. the scale is even, or one or the other side is down. you have to do one more weighing from there.

Tell me something which I may not be aware of.

2 Answers

tell me something about yourself

who discovered system crashes

2 Answers

Tell me about your last project

2 Answers

Strategic Initiatives, outlook towards companies, Growth and strategies.

1 Answer

Justication for the role offered.

Related to BFSI and technologies

1 Answer

How do you handle stake holders

1 Answer

What applications have you worked on in PM domain?

110 of 1,513 Interview Questions