Senior manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for senior manager

Senior manager Interview Questions

2,085

senior manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

what was most innovative technical work you have done

5 Answers

We have developed Virtual Music Instruments for A.R Rahman. These are musical bands worn to hand and these generate midi tones and sent over Air (two variants Bluetooth, UWB). A third variant is again demonstrated by A.R.Rahman in many concerts, with technology based on camera. All of these variants are used by A.R Rahman in various concerts.

They sent me a link online to take a test......After which they said that I did cleared the test & called me for face to face discussion. Once I reached there, HR told me to give the online test again as my marks was average....I retook the test & result was again average. Thereafter, she told me to leave as my marks are average. There wasted my time, money & efforts !! Such a silly & unclear HR & management !!!!!!!!

4 Answers

Are you ready for field work ?

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

If I am ready to work under extreme work pressure and extended working hours

3 Answers

You are Product Manager at YouTube and you suddenly realize that you have viewership has fallen by 50%. How would you figure out what happened.

3 Answers

The very last question was, "if you could be the product manager for any product in Google which would it be?"

3 Answers

What was reason for the Leaving last job ?

2 Answers

Where do you see yourself in next 5 years. Why do you want to leave your employer and join us. How will you manage an employee who comes to plant late despite repetitive warnings?

Have you visited Reliance stores

2 Answers

how many days you are leaving hear??

110 of 2,085 Interview Questions