Senior manager marketing analytics Interview Questions

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Remitly
Senior Marketing Analytics Manager was asked...17 July 2015

Asked a lot of business casing questions related to Marketing, campaign performance, One of the interviews was technical - writing tough SQL code (and they want you to be precise with the SQL code - not enough to be just conceptual), discussing Linear regressions, multi-collinearity, heteroskedascity etc. Other questions that I can think of: 1. What do you think will be the some of the challenges you will face on this job? 2. What are you biggest fears about joining Remitly? 3. What are your weaknesses? 4. Do you think we'll succeed?

1 Answers

Use common business sense (Demand/Supply) frameworks etc, think out loud, review your SQL, stats concepts if applying for a Marketing analytics type of role Less

Uber

Standard background and experience question

1 Answers

Actually talk about the experience and how I can be a good fit for the org.

Trainline

Business and marketing understanding questions based on top line numbers.

Church & Dwight

Very generic; they were trying to gauge what they need from this interview to create more junior roles

RingCentral

I wasn't asked any questions because the recruiter no-showed.

Hotwire

Do you know from Marketing Mix Modelling Vendors?

Palo Alto Networks

Tell me your accomplishments, projects, daily job.

Anki

Did you watch the youtube video about the product? Is this a product for families or individuals? What do you think of the product? How should we compete with Amazon even though they are selling our product?

Metromile

What do you like most about your functional area of work

Expedia Group

what is your approach to problem solving? basic statistical concepts past projects

Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 interview questions