Senior manager quality assurance Interview Questions

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
BMW of North America
QA Manager/Senior Project Manager was asked...26 March 2019

what does UAT stand for ?

1 Answers

it is called as User Acceptance Testing ,User acceptance testing (UAT) is the last phase of the software testing process. During UAT, actual software users test the software to make sure it can handle required tasks in real-world scenarios, according to specifications. UAT is one of the final and critical software project procedures that must occur before newly developed software is rolled out to the market.User acceptance testing (UAT), otherwise known as Beta, Application, or End-User Testing, is often considered the last phase in the web development process, the one before final installation of the software on the client site, or final distribution of it. Less

MakeMyTrip

Very basic over team management and releasing a feature in production for last moment cahnged.

Ok

Walmart Global Tech

Behavioural, Management, Technical, Domain related, Processes etc.

1 Answers

Answered all to the point

Intuit

About Automation and performance test and something on code

Not to difficult

About QA department Establishment. Strategic Management Decision Making

1 Answers

I answered well and Management team was satisfied

BlueStacks

Puzzles and some useless stuffs. interviewer More interested in history of bluestacks.

1 Answers

Answers all the questions but still they wanted scientists from NASA.

Malwarebytes

How do you deal with the time zone differences managing an offshore team?

1 Answers

Ensure that you have regular and open communication via electronic means and then weekly or bi-weekly meetings to ensure engagement. Less

Ping Identity

When are you available to talk ?

1 Answers

I provided few time slots to talk

Pfizer

They always ask questions that are supposed to be connected to their values, but the sentence they start with about a value doesn't really relate to the question they ask. Speech about Courage being a value, tell us a time you thought outside the box.

1 Answers

Answer using STAR and try and connect back to the value given (if possible)

PharMEDium Healthcare

I was consistently asked if I was aware of the company's present situation and history. Most other questions were as expected including the usual: Why have you chosen to leave your current role? Why are you applying for this position? What experience do you have that is relevant?

1 Answers

I had researched the company before my interviews and felt confident in my answers. Always be prepared! Less

Viewing 1 - 10 of 78 Interview Questions