Senior member of technical staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Senior member of technical staff Interview Questions

senior member of technical staff interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Telephonic Interview : Given a string S, check if the letters can be rearranged so that two characters that are adjacent to each other are not the same. If possible, output any possible result. If not possible, return the empty string. Example 1: Input: S = "aab" Output: "aba" Example 2: Input: S = "aaab" Output: "" Note: S will consist of lowercase letters and have length in range [1, 500].

1 Answer

Had barely 10 minutes left - again the same drama - NOT LETTING ME SPEAK. I had to literally SHOUT at him - since the start of this interview, you are not letting me speak. May I say something, may I explain my idea or will you keep chatterring nonstop ? Am I the candidate or are you the candidate ? Only then this interviewer allowed me to speak anything after I acted aggressively.

Telephonic Interview: Given a positive 32-bit integer n, you need to find the smallest 32-bit integer which has exactly the same digits existing in the integer n and is greater in value than n. If no such positive 32-bit integer exists, you need to return -1. Example 1: Input: 12 Output: 21 Example 2: Input: 21 Output: -1

1 Answer

Online Assessment on HackerRank Given a list of non negative integers, arrange them such that they form the largest number. Example 1: Input: [10,2] Output: "210" Example 2: Input: [3,30,34,5,9] Output: "9534330" Note: The result may be very large, so you need to return a string instead of an integer.

Online Assessment on HackerRank: Given a non-empty string check if it can be constructed by taking a substring of it and appending multiple copies of the substring together. You may assume the given string consists of lowercase English letters only and its length will not exceed 10000. Example 1: Input: "abab" Output: True Explanation: It's the substring "ab" twice. Example 2: Input: "aba" Output: False Example 3: Input: "abcabcabcabc" Output: True Explanation: It's the substring "abc" four times. (And the substring "abcabc" twice.)

Telephonic: Given a binary tree of numbers and a search number has given, find out first occurence of that number and smallest distance from root node. if you have given k search numbers find their occurence and nearest from root node in a single walk.

1 Answer

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Telephonic': two 2 process synchronisation. Synchronise them such that they write in a file such that p1-p2-p1-p2......... then synchronise with 3 process. External sorting.

2. Given an array of 0s and 1s. find maximum no of consecutive 1s. If you have given chance to flip a bit to 1 such that it maximises the consecutive 1s. find out that flipped bit and after flipping that bit maximum no of consecutive 1s. Above question but you have options to flip k bits.

1. Given that 2 nodes one is R/W and another was backup node, backup node can have out of sync data, I have give few APIs like load, extract metadata, delete, update and I have to come up with a 0(n) algorithm such that at the end of algorithm both node have same data.

Given a string of numbers put commas so that it become readable like million trillion thousands. eg 1010503===> 1,010,503

1 Answer

Virtual keyword, Multithreading, 1 problem statement was given and asked to solve on spot.