senior member of technical staff interview questions shared by candidates
Telephonic Interview : Given a string S, check if the letters can be rearranged so that two characters that are adjacent to each other are not the same. If possible, output any possible result. If not possible, return the empty string. Example 1: Input: S = "aab" Output: "aba" Example 2: Input: S = "aaab" Output: "" Note: S will consist of lowercase letters and have length in range [1, 500].
Had barely 10 minutes left - again the same drama - NOT LETTING ME SPEAK. I had to literally SHOUT at him - since the start of this interview, you are not letting me speak. May I say something, may I explain my idea or will you keep chatterring nonstop ? Am I the candidate or are you the candidate ? Only then this interviewer allowed me to speak anything after I acted aggressively.
Telephonic Interview: Given a positive 32-bit integer n, you need to find the smallest 32-bit integer which has exactly the same digits existing in the integer n and is greater in value than n. If no such positive 32-bit integer exists, you need to return -1. Example 1: Input: 12 Output: 21 Example 2: Input: 21 Output: -1
Online Assessment on HackerRank Given a list of non negative integers, arrange them such that they form the largest number. Example 1: Input: [10,2] Output: "210" Example 2: Input: [3,30,34,5,9] Output: "9534330" Note: The result may be very large, so you need to return a string instead of an integer.
Online Assessment on HackerRank: Given a non-empty string check if it can be constructed by taking a substring of it and appending multiple copies of the substring together. You may assume the given string consists of lowercase English letters only and its length will not exceed 10000. Example 1: Input: "abab" Output: True Explanation: It's the substring "ab" twice. Example 2: Input: "aba" Output: False Example 3: Input: "abcabcabcabc" Output: True Explanation: It's the substring "abc" four times. (And the substring "abcabc" twice.)
Telephonic: Given a binary tree of numbers and a search number has given, find out first occurence of that number and smallest distance from root node. if you have given k search numbers find their occurence and nearest from root node in a single walk.
Telephonic': two 2 process synchronisation. Synchronise them such that they write in a file such that p1-p2-p1-p2......... then synchronise with 3 process. External sorting.
2. Given an array of 0s and 1s. find maximum no of consecutive 1s. If you have given chance to flip a bit to 1 such that it maximises the consecutive 1s. find out that flipped bit and after flipping that bit maximum no of consecutive 1s. Above question but you have options to flip k bits.
1. Given that 2 nodes one is R/W and another was backup node, backup node can have out of sync data, I have give few APIs like load, extract metadata, delete, update and I have to come up with a 0(n) algorithm such that at the end of algorithm both node have same data.
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Senior Software Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Member of Technical Staff
- Software Development Engineer II
- Principal Member of Technical Staff
- Software Development Engineer
- Software Developer
- Staff Engineer
- Technical Lead
- Principal Software Engineer
- Senior Consultant
- Software Engineer III
- Staff Software Engineer
- Software Engineer IV
- Software Engineer II
- Product Manager