Senior officer marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for senior officer marketing

Senior officer marketing Interview Questions

senior officer marketing interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They had asked me to share my views on the latest trends of digital marketing?

1 Answer

I had shared my views on a broader perspective. My views were mainly based on the success of e-commerce and how Couponsji could help things improve. Much of explanations revolved around the potential of coupon sites in driving traffic and drawing business. I addressed some of the challenges and touched upon a few solutions.

[*] Tell me something about yourself, your professional and personal background like family, etc. [*] Which was the most challenging project for you? [*] What type of Vendor management experience you have. [*] Tell me which project had Service Cloud/Sales Cloud and how did you use it. [*] How did you use Salesforce.com Sales/Service cloud in the project being discussed. [*] After all question/answer session, asked whether I would like to add anything more which has not been covered during our discussions. [*] Tell me about your experience in establishing and handling SFDC Practice.

Subjective. Personal questions too

1 Answer

Not difficult but unexpected thing that they asked me to play guitar for a sales and marketing job. They don't have any knowledge but they ask you "how do u work", if you are from a competitor's firm

14 of 4 Interview Questions