Senior program manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Senior program manager Interview Questions

senior program manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

what was most innovative technical work you have done

5 Answers

We have developed Virtual Music Instruments for A.R Rahman. These are musical bands worn to hand and these generate midi tones and sent over Air (two variants Bluetooth, UWB). A third variant is again demonstrated by A.R.Rahman in many concerts, with technology based on camera. All of these variants are used by A.R Rahman in various concerts.

Greatest failure of your life

2 Answers

Situation where I had conflict with my manager, in my team etc

2 Answers

How do I run my program meetings

Most of the Project and Program management with Agile

1 Answer

Experience in tough client project?

1 Answer

As all the interviews were product thinking sessions, the questions were mainly focussed on how I would arrive at particular decisions and what kind of criteria I would use to prioritise, trade off etc.

1 Answer

How can current ATM's be improved

1 Answer

How do you plan Big Billion Day?

1 Answer

HR Director - There was a gap of 3 years some 20 years back. Why was that? Could you explain?

110 of 76 Interview Questions