Senior Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Senior Sales Manager Interview Questions

Senior sales manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

wat kind of data base i carry with me pan india.../

2 Answers

shared the direct contacts with the top level decision makers in top organisations.

Pan India commercial vehicle tariff.

Why do you want leave your current employer.

1 Answer

[*] Tell me something about yourself, your professional and personal background like family, etc. [*] Which was the most challenging project for you? [*] What type of Vendor management experience you have. [*] Tell me which project had Service Cloud/Sales Cloud and how did you use it. [*] How did you use Salesforce.com Sales/Service cloud in the project being discussed. [*] After all question/answer session, asked whether I would like to add anything more which has not been covered during our discussions. [*] Tell me about your experience in establishing and handling SFDC Practice.

Why Real Estate?

1 Answer

Why do you want to change your industry and why you think you will able to cope up in new industry

1 Answer

Q. Walk me through your profile and highlight some of your major accomplishments. Q. What different stages of sales process are you familiar with? Q. How do you generate leads? Q. How do your qualify leads? Q. How do you identify that so and so prospects are time waster and they will never buy from you? How do you handle them? Q. Are you comfortable generating your own leads? Q. Are you comfortable doing technical demo? Q. How do you handle negotiation? (A mock scenario of price negotiation) Q. What is your leads to closure ratio? Q. Where do you want to see yourself after 5 years?

1 Answer

About the achievement of previous company?

1 Answer

How would you react if your colleagues start dirty politics and group-ism making you vulnerable target every time?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself one year down the line ?

1 Answer

Practical questions on market situation

110 of 72 Interview Questions