Senior scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Senior scientist Interview Questions

senior scientist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Measures and Dimension in Tableau ? Sql ? Last one do you have any question ?

2 Answers

What other questions you was asked during the that discussion? nothing related to CNN , RNN, ML, Regression and classification?

Nothing about ML, RNN, CNN, I think she dnt know more about Data science. She told we are hiring who have experienced in data science. Without asking any question she were hiring for Sr Data Scientist. Nice company.

What is your expected salary?

2 Answers

Second round questions are: what according to you is data science? -- Answer will be always subjective, Can't we do non-linearity model using logistic regression? Even if you transform variable and use it in model -- statisticians refer the transformed variable as feature and logit is linear to feature.

1 Answer

They have arranged an excellent technical team of the interviewers & they had mostly concentrated on the basic technical skills and team player things. They did very ethical personal questions stare to family and life style. Interviewers were technically sound and their approach were excellent in all aspect.

1 Answer

structure elucidation by mass spectrometry and basic approach!! LC-MS, HPLC, UV, FTIR basics related to pharmaceuticals. Team handling, work on pressurised situations, ethical and need of job.

assignment

1 Answer

Tell me what you know about the company and the department

1 Answer

They asked me to share python code samples I have written to see my python knowledge.

1 Answer

Asked about the projects I have worked on along with the underlying concepts.

1 Answer

Questions on statistics and maths

110 of 90 Interview Questions