Senior Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Senior Software Developer Interview Questions

1,371

Senior software developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Probability of a knight making a valid move on NxN matrix in m steps.

4 Answers

Given in the description above.

Guess what , I got almost the same question on my first interview with Google , and I was applying as a new college grad ....i also can up with a DP solution with O(64m) .... btw can you provide the link to the solution you came across ...??

@mohan: I don't have a link to solution, its something I worked out on a piece of paper.

There is a Class A, which has some instance variables. One thread needs to do read and write on that variable, while another thread should not be able to access it at all. Asked me to design such a class.

2 Answers

Lot of questions on the datastructure might be easier to remember all those stuff right out of college but after 9 years of expereince its very difficult

2 Answers

Abou My Projects ?

1 Answer

I realized that the technical interview with the panelists in Pune office is quiet tuff to crack. They will ask you real tuff questions based on your experience and will dig deeper every time you answer their questions correctly.

1 Answer

Mostly about spring and core java

1 Answer

1. What is interface 2. which base class object is used for ajax 3. how to restrict class from creating object(Two Ways)

1 Answer

How many balls can u place into a box out of 25 balls.Not mentioned anthing more than this...how funny is this :)

3 Answers