Senior staff engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Senior staff engineer Interview Questions

senior staff engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked mainly on what was on my resume and a little on the technologies in the job description. I had recently prepared for CCNAv3, so I was up-to-date on some of the technologies in the job description and so things went smoothly. I was also asked questions on TCL as that was the foundation language they were using (other than mainly using Python, Robot). I did not work on Python /Robot so no questions were asked on those. I had Perl also on my resume but no questions on that.

1 Answer

overall it was a satisfying interview experience

The technical interview was scenario-based and it was decent but HR and Management round was not up to mark they spoke as if this is the only company in the world and everyone will be waiting to join here.

1 Answer

They keep talking about mentoring, learning mindset, but in reality that never happens.

interview questions are in C and OS

1 Answer

Firmware and embedded systems. general questions on Software trends and some technical on the previous job

1 Answer

What is the role of RSA keys in SSL/TLS handshake.

1 Answer

Create class like BigInteger in java to solve addition problem between two very big strings.

Based on my project

1 Answer

Destructuring an object in C# though this was not answered the same question was repeated for javascript, ES and angular. Query tree correlateid selectmany merge an array in angular what are projections in linq setting in c# to pass request to other server when outofmemoryexception

110 of 58 Interview Questions