Senior Technical Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Senior Technical Manager

Senior Technical Manager Interview Questions

Senior technical manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

what was most innovative technical work you have done

5 Answers

We have developed Virtual Music Instruments for A.R Rahman. These are musical bands worn to hand and these generate midi tones and sent over Air (two variants Bluetooth, UWB). A third variant is again demonstrated by A.R.Rahman in many concerts, with technology based on camera. All of these variants are used by A.R Rahman in various concerts.

Situation where I had conflict with my manager, in my team etc

2 Answers

Design a multiplex

1 Answer

What would you put in a deployment guide?

Cannot discuss due to NDA

2 Answers

Technical and product development

1 Answer

Given a binary tree and two random nodes in the tree, find the shortest distance between them. Since I did not brush up the data structure part, i found it difficult and asked interviewer to save this question so that I can try this later. Towards the end of interview, when I asked for it, he told that it is no longer required as I cleared the interview!!

1 Answer

Give me a project/program that due to your oversight or a risk you took didn't work out and it failed and how did you handle

1 Answer

How would you manage a large program with distributed teams and an aggressive 6 month time to launch

1 Answer

How can current ATM's be improved

110 of 46 Interview Questions