Service Delivery Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Service Delivery Manager

Service Delivery Manager Interview Questions

Service delivery manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Personal round & Scenario based questions

3 Answers

self introduction

Super

Super

1. About Career Progression. 2. What were the learnings? 3. How did the learnings help in implementing in the day to day operations? 4. Work-life balance related questions. 5. Client and Internal Management review capabilities.

2 Answers

How much business can you get for the Company

2 Answers

I was asked - what opportunities were there tin that year which, if i were to be , could be used to our advantage?

1 Answer

Q: What was your past experience in Support/Service Delivery projects?

1 Answer

Even experienced candidates are being asked questions those are asked to fresher what is your strength ? what is your weakness ?

Tell me about your self

1 Answer

First round - 1. Take a online store as an example and write all the phases involved in achieving this solution. 2. Prepare estimates for the same. 3. If team members are ill and unable to attend the office, how will you maintain the project timelines? 4. What's the motivation factor for employees? Second round - 1. Explain the performance tuning steps that you will take on Java projects? 2. Why You have not worked on Spring yet? Why you didn't learn Spring till now? Its been in the market since ages. 3. Ptch.. I don't see you are up to date on skills, why? I don't know why HR will send candidates...ok, lets proceed. 4. There is an issue that client reported and what are the first 3 things that you ask team to look in to?

Largest capactiy transmission line

1 Answer

No questions just tell me about yourself

110 of 61 Interview Questions