software engineer ii interview questions shared by candidates
Given an large list of unsorted numbers, find the smallest number. You can access the list only 3 numbers at a time, and keep moving forward 1 number at a time.
Otherwise called the sliding window problem
Use the selection sort and after the pass stop the iterating. Time complexity will be O(N) & only one swap.
Use the selection sort and after the first pass stop the iterating. Time complexity will be O(N) & only one swap.
1. Brainbench test was mostly based on Core C++ and STL. 2. F2F discussion was on C++ Fundamentals, STL, Design Patterns. 3. Practical assignment was to implement a Simple Game, they already had some part of it implemented and some of the part was to be implemented by you. You are allowed to change the already implemented part. 4. In VC most of the questions were focused on the solution of the assignment. Like the thinking, the design you made, why you choose to implement the same design?, what could be the improvements? How you tested your code etc.
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Software Engineer III
- Software Development Engineer
- Software Developer
- Software Development Engineer II
- Java Developer
- Software Engineer I
- Technical Lead
- Member of Technical Staff
- Software Engineer IV
- Staff Software Engineer
- Software Development Engineer I
- Senior Software Developer
- Senior Software Development Engineer
- Principal Software Engineer
- Associate Software Engineer
- Lead Software Engineer