Software engineer ii Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Software engineer ii Interview Questions

software engineer ii interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Given an large list of unsorted numbers, find the smallest number. You can access the list only 3 numbers at a time, and keep moving forward 1 number at a time.

6 Answers

Otherwise called the sliding window problem

Use the selection sort and after the pass stop the iterating. Time complexity will be O(N) & only one swap.

Use the selection sort and after the first pass stop the iterating. Time complexity will be O(N) & only one swap.

rainwater collection problem

2 Answers

Find the kth smallest number in an unsorted array with minimum complexity.

2 Answers

1. Brainbench test was mostly based on Core C++ and STL. 2. F2F discussion was on C++ Fundamentals, STL, Design Patterns. 3. Practical assignment was to implement a Simple Game, they already had some part of it implemented and some of the part was to be implemented by you. You are allowed to change the already implemented part. 4. In VC most of the questions were focused on the solution of the assignment. Like the thinking, the design you made, why you choose to implement the same design?, what could be the improvements? How you tested your code etc.

Strengths and weekness

2 Answers

1. You have X Gb file and Y Gb of RAM and need to load the file 2. Some basic and stupid questions

2 Answers

Write a program which take " I am fine" as input and gives output " fine am I"

2 Answers

Asked me about some hardware related questions that I was unprepaerd for

1 Answer

Algorithms

1 Answer

Round 2 - Bunch of irrelevant questions.

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

110 of 384 Interview Questions