Software engineer iii Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Software engineer iii Interview Questions

software engineer iii interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Design LRU cache using basic data structures

2 Answers

Use priority queue

Use linked hash map in java.By default linked hash map stores the elements in insertion order.This can be changed to accessing order by passing a Boolean value while invoking the linkedhashmap constructor

JavaScript Prototypes, Grunt, Gulp, Agile, Angular JS, other JS frameworks.

2 Answers

Design an in memory word processor. Implement cut, copy, paste, formatting, recoverability etc.

1 Answer

Given an array A of integers and a key K, count the number of items in A which starts & ends with the key. ie. suppose the array contains 25425 2134 25456225 2525 2465 and the key is 25, then the output should be 3 (since 25425 25456225 2525 begins & ends with the key K). Second question was to print ';' (semicolon) without using it. Third was to check for brackets in the given expression.

1 Answer

High level design for a system with few features

1 Answer

The interview was quite easy, mostly FAQs were asked in Java. I answered almost all of them correctly. The interviewer asked me to wait outside, I waited for few mins. Then I got call saying that I should leave, as hiring manager is not in office. After that no communication, really unprofessional HR. Tried to connect to them but no response.

1 Answer

One round full of C programming questions.

1 Answer

basic oops questions. then javascript and sql Questions.

1 Answer

What are higher order functions in Javascript?

1 Answer

Technically: They asked good questions on linux/solaris: sed, awk, INAP, ISUP and IP protocols

110 of 94 Interview Questions