Software engineer iii Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Software engineer iii Interview Questions

software engineer iii interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

hacker rank programming questions

1 Answer

length of longest palindrome in a string deleting alternate nodes in a linked list print pair of numbers whose sum is a particular number in an array

1 Answer

About the precious projects, Networking related questions (Depth), OS Internals.

1 Answer

What is the most difficult thing that you have faced in your job?

1 Answer

Unfortunately, couldn't clear the written so have no interview questions in hand. I know you all must be searching for INTERVIEW PROCESS AT NOWFLOATS right now to get to know about the process as it isn't mentioned anywhere on the internet at present right now. I faced the same issue as yours.

Questions from C#, different keywords, frameworks, fundamentals, ORMs used and researched on, in a use case which technology would you use and so on.

What are the different design patterns you worked with? How are they different from other patterns?

First Round: Print the following. 1 1 2 1 2 3 4 3 2 1 2 1 1 Write a web.XML servlet mapping. How many servlet threads will be there for 1000 servlet requests? Synchronized methods inside a servlet, allowed? Servlet life cycle? Can we write synchronized blocks in servlets? When is the servlet's destroy method called? What is the design pattern involved? Why do we need an init method, what if I don't use it? Hashmap is a collection? Enumerator vs iterator, which is thread safe and why? Write an ajax call for auto suggest. How many kinds of ajax calls are there? Will getElementById work with out form? What is wsdl n what are its components? Do u know about an XML parser? How it is parsed? Second Round: Design a parking lot Un/checked exceptions Throws clause, what if not specified? Sort an array in order(n): 0 0 1 1 0 1 1 1 0 Third Round: why do we have packages in PL/SQL. where do we declare a global variable? If you declare a global variable in a package header, will it accessible to the package body or entire world? If you declare a global variable in package body, will it accessible to the package body or entire world? How will you move date from one database to another, if table structure of same? Select all employee records who complete 10 years in on 31-Dec-2015