Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Specialist Interview Questions

2,489

Specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

how much is 12*28?

10 Answers

Two puzzles - One was use 2 eggs, 100 floors building and to find which floor the egg would break from in minimum number of steps. It was new one for me in 2007. Second one was to tell what next in this series 1, 11, 21, 1211, 111221, 312211, 12112221, ...

3 Answers

What if I give you 2 million and say not to work any where? What will you do?

2 Answers

they will ask your personal past experience and the motto of joining banking industry.sometimes about ICICI BANK and present scenarios.

2 Answers

Are you the kind of person who sits in front of the computer and work whole day? Do you prefer working in such condition?

3 Answers

The first question was introduce yourself.

1 Answer

Relevant Questions... Target oriented & Specific research oriented questions ... though what was unexpected was that these led to a more comfortable conversational tone that encourages every candidate to discuss the project possibilities. The only hitch would be they might shift next month... Positive offer takes two days... by that time I got another offer more related to my scope of marketing & content & SEO & SEM and more... which I accepted. And then one day I met the director & CEO again... and they surprised me saying that they had a new project which was 'just mean't for Me'... & That I have been "shortlisted forever" ... Amazing, I couldn't have asked for anything more ... not today, not tomorrow! Everybody at Atharvan You simply are very lucky guys! - Don't forget to take care your target though!

1 Answer

How will you perform ITGC control testing

1 Answer

How can i choose you on this position and how you perform

Technical and practical experience