Staff engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Staff engineer Interview Questions

staff engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Just leave a message here with the questions & I will post the solution in 5-10 minutes if I have got the same questions or I will write the solution if I know it. I got 3 coding problems to be done 90 minutes.

8 Answers

Thanks for quick help, it helped me to clear the coding round. But is the use of CCAT now & how can I work on this?

For CCAT one can prepare for mathematical aptitude questions, questions around the next number in the given series of numbers. Have some practise around simple simple probability, permutation/combination questions. You will also see many questions around the given figures where you need to identify the next figure or which figure doesn't match in the given list of figures. If you are Indian candidate then you will have 20 minutes to solve these 40 questions, else you will get 15 minutes to solve 50 questions. First part will be your Personality test with no time limit & you will get about 150 questions to select the right option as per your view. Second part is aptitude test & calculate the per question time for you & try to answer within that time only or else select your best possible wild guess. There is no negative marking. Now you have given the answers as per your understanding, later you will get the result as per their understanding. All The Best.

I had 2 rounds - Round1 : General Java, ElasticSearch & RestService questions. Round2 : How will you have the counter of visitors, in your Rest based backend. Write some code. What & why will you chose ArrayList or LinkedList for the given scenario. Puzzle on coins flip in dark & divide them in 2 groups.

C Basics and Networking Concepts

4 Answers

Programming question of reverse number using recursion, some medium level Java, selenium questions, collections

3 Answers

Coding round

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Basic linked list Array Sorting, searching Virtual function calls Some problem using BST Map implementation in C++ Write a singleton class Design patterns

2 Answers

What happens when an WinAPI is called

2 Answers

How can you access global static variables from other files

2 Answers

It includes basic concepts, IPC, OS fundamentals. Given some real world problem scenarios, how you will solve it.

2 Answers

math puzzle about ppl standing in a circle and the k'th guy getting shot repeatedly, find the last man standing

2 Answers

Write code to implement a LRU cache with eviction

110 of 420 Interview Questions