Systems engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Systems engineer Interview Questions

8,950

systems engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I thought the interview was all about communication skill... no c c++ java.. no unanswerable questions... no domination... quite cool... he had to see me speaking confidently with out the bias of fear r something else... so he kept the interview cool... of-course, i have tried my best for that... You will be almost selected if u pass the written exam... provided with acceptable communication levels and confidence.. no need of Hollywood level speed or verbal skills... just convey your matter in a cool and simple way.. Take some care to protect your character by answering with contradiction or domination.... if done so.. u have got yourself a job at Infosys...

11 Answers

it was really usefully .thanks

thanks for providing this information for us

its such a nice information...thank you...

What will you do when your girl friend is getting married on the same day as a important client meeting?

8 Answers

are you able to live in Andheri on rent with salary 8000 ?

7 Answers

nothing as such but you need satisfy them for your ability in IT.

3 Answers

Imagine that you are in a forest and because you wandered away from your group , you are now lost and stranded. You have no means of communication with the outside world and nobody to rely on. What would you do?

5 Answers

what type of cables used for networking

4 Answers

If 1 chocolate cost 1 INR and on returing 3 chocolates wrappers to shopkeeper you will get 1 more chocolate in return, how manychocolates (max) you can have of 15 rupees.

5 Answers

What will you do if your team mate had an accident and you have to submit the assignment ofter two days.

4 Answers

All the basic questions on my subject

4 Answers

Personal questions, technical about the education you mastered. GD can be one procedure

3 Answers