Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Systems Engineer Interview Questions

8,682

Systems engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Coding round was about whether the part of the given input sequence is in the original sequence(seq was in integer type) or not. Original sequence order is 1,3,6,10,15,21,28,36 which is 0+1 is first number in array 0+1+2 is second number in array 0+1+2+3 is third number in array likewise others.

What is SDLC?

2 Answers

Sometimes the questions asked in personal interviews may be unusual and comic. But a task given is a task to be achieved. For example my friend was asked to iterate alphabets in reverse order. Z - A Take it seriously and don't insult the HR person by laughing on question

2 Answers

Design of Redbus payments system.

2 Answers

You are given a cake; one of its corner is broken. How will u cut the rest into Two equal parts?

2 Answers

I was not prepared for the last question "Any questions about TCS?" In technical category he asked me: - about Linux and how is it different from other OSs. - what do I know about open source - which one would I select for critical part of the program (open source or closed source) - write a secure code in PHP (I mentioned PHP in resume) - if I know SQL/ DB In non-tech question: - about my home place

About paper presentation

2 Answers

you have 9 balls out of which 1 is lighter than others how would find which one is lighter by using a weighing scale and in minimum number of weighing s .

fibonacci series,about my project

2 Answers

This was probably unexpected than difficult , the question was, "If you were on a trek/tour in a remote place and you were separated from your group and there is no way of communicating with them or tracking them, what would you do"?

3140 of 8,682 Interview Questions