Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Systems Engineer Interview Questions

7,341

Systems engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I thought the interview was all about communication skill... no c c++ java.. no unanswerable questions... no domination... quite cool... he had to see me speaking confidently with out the bias of fear r something else... so he kept the interview cool... of-course, i have tried my best for that... You will be almost selected if u pass the written exam... provided with acceptable communication levels and confidence.. no need of Hollywood level speed or verbal skills... just convey your matter in a cool and simple way.. Take some care to protect your character by answering with contradiction or domination.... if done so.. u have got yourself a job at Infosys...

11 Answers

it was really usefully .thanks

thanks for providing this information for us

its such a nice information...thank you...

What will you do when your girl friend is getting married on the same day as a important client meeting?

7 Answers

Imagine that you are in a forest and because you wandered away from your group , you are now lost and stranded. You have no means of communication with the outside world and nobody to rely on. What would you do?

5 Answers

nothing as such but you need satisfy them for your ability in IT.

3 Answers

I got in as a fresher, so not much programming technical questions were askes as I am from non-CS backgroud. However , they did asked many quetions from my branch Biotechnology, which surprised me. eg. Who is the father of genetics? What are restriction enzymes?

3 Answers

What will you do if your team mate had an accident and you have to submit the assignment ofter two days.

4 Answers

what subject do you like the most and why?

2 Answers

How many squares in a chess board

2 Answers

Find out the error in a program.

2 Answers

If 1 chocolate cost 1 INR and on returing 3 chocolates wrappers to shopkeeper you will get 1 more chocolate in return, how manychocolates (max) you can have of 15 rupees.

4 Answers